Sunday, July 1, 2007

New Hannah Montana Games And Portrait Magazine!

Hi, I just found out that theres a new Hannah Montana game for Nintendo Wii it is called Hannah Montana: Spotlight World Tour Hands On! also a new game for Nintendo DS called Hannah Montana: Music Jam! Last, Portrait Magazine just put up their July issue and the cast of Hannah Montana is #11 in their 2007 Top 30 Under 30! So congratulations to the cast and who ever voted...thank you!


Also Today Miley is having the CD signing today!

ENJOY!!! GOOO MILEY!!

4 comments:

Arya Ameen said...

hi miley or should i say hannah i love all your songs specially true friend because it remindes me about my best friend she does all those things to me and i aswell.Even i do those to her.


lots of love Arya

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Let the new year will bring a lot of money

Levitra Soft said...

I would like to more know about it.

Anonymous said...


I did however experience a few technical points using this web site, as I skilled to reload the website a lot of instances prior to I could get it to load properly.